Association for Measurement and Evaluation in Education and Psychology [AMEEP]
Established on March 28, 2013, the Association for Measurement and Evaluation in Education and Psychology (AMEEP) held its first General Assembly Meeting on December 8, 2013. The second General Assembly Meeting was held on 25 April 2015 at Hasan Ali Yücel Hall, Faculty of Educational Sciences, Ankara University.
Some of the activity areas of our association related to its founding purposes are as follows:
- To carry out scientific studies aimed at introducing and developing the field of Measurement and Evaluation in Education and Psychology, ensuring its use for the benefit of society, and creating and/or developing social awareness on this subject.
- To popularize the field of measurement and evaluation and the profession of measurement and evaluation and psychometrics.
- To publish books and similar publications on various subjects; To organize professional and scientific congresses, panels, seminars and conferences. Measurement and Evaluation Congresses in Education and Psychology are an activity of our association.
- To establish relationships with professional, private and public organizations in the execution and implementation of all kinds of legislation and educational programs for the development of measurement, evaluation and psychometrics as a profession.
- To encourage its members to conduct research in various fields of measurement and evaluation, to support them to the extent possible, and to assist in the conduct of these studies and research.
- To organize activities to train professionals in the field of measurement and evaluation and to share their experiences with each other.
- To contribute to the professional development of measurement and evaluation experts working in schools.